Re: [Clip] Using a template or a clip to turn off word wrap for all

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004
      Hi Daniel,

      I have come up with a couple of improvements for the clip to "Create .bat
      File".

      The first clip below works the same as the one I posted before except that
      it inserts a remark section at the top of the new batch document with a
      date/time stamp, your name, your email address, and the cursor positioned
      after it in the document.

      ______[Copy below this line]_______
      H="Create .bat File"
      ;lrt@... e¿ê
      ;07/03/2004, 05:01:22 PM
      ^!Set %NameFormat%=^$GetNameFormat$
      ^!SetNameFormat NoName%0.2d.bat
      ^!Toolbar New Document
      Rem
      Rem ^$GetDate(mmmm d, yyyy hh:mm am/pm)$
      Rem Daniel Prince
      Rem neutrino1@...
      @echo off
      ^&
      ^!SetNameFormat ^%NameFormat%
      ^!SetWordWrap Off
      _____[Copy above this line]______
      | right click over the clipbook |
      | and choose "Add from Clipboard" |
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

      The second clip below is like the clip above except that I have added a
      path to the new name for the new document so that it comes out as
      "C:\Batch\NoNamenn.bat". When the new document is created, you will NOT
      see the path (C:\Batch\) but if you place your mouse cursor over the
      document tab and look at the status bar, you WILL see the full pathname for
      the new file.

      When you try to save this file, the save dialog will still show whatever
      default folder you have set NoteTab to save to but if you look at the name
      at the bottom of the dialog you will see the new C:\Batch\NoNamenn.bat name
      there and if you click ok to save and you have a folder named C:\Batch\,
      the file will be saved there instead of in the default save folder. That
      is a convenience for you if you wish to save all of your batch files to a
      special folder like this and not have to change NoteTab's default save
      folder. If you edit the document name in this case just be careful not to
      change the folder name.

      ______[Copy below this line]_______
      H="Create .bat File2"
      ;lrt@... e¿ê
      ;07/03/2004, 05:01:22 PM
      ^!Set %NameFormat%=^$GetNameFormat$
      ^!SetNameFormat C:\Batch\NoName%0.2d.bat
      ^!Toolbar New Document
      Rem
      Rem ^$GetDate(mmmm d, yyyy hh:mm am/pm)$
      Rem Daniel Prince
      Rem neutrino1@...
      @echo off
      ^&