Using a template or a clip to turn off word wrap for all .bat files

  • Daniel Prince
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      Is it possible to use a template or a clip to turn off Word Wrap and
      Wrap to Column for all .bat and .ini files? I want Notetab Standard to
      turn both of them off if I create a new file or open an already existing
      file.

      If it is possible, how would I go about doing it? Thank you in advance
      for all replies.
      --
      I just heard a TV commercial about an automobile that has a rear
      entertainment system. I immediately wondered exactly how would an
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2004
        Ctrl-W with switch you in and out of word wrap.

        /et

        Daniel Prince <neutrino1@...> wrote:
        Is it possible to use a template or a clip to turn off Word Wrap and
        Wrap to Column for all .bat and .ini files? I want Notetab Standard to
        turn both of them off if I create a new file or open an already existing
        file.

        If it is possible, how would I go about doing it? Thank you in advance
        for all replies.
        --
        I just heard a TV commercial about an automobile that has a rear
        entertainment system. I immediately wondered exactly how would an
        automobile entertain one's rear and would it be safe to drive while
        one's rear was being entertained.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT