Re: [Clip] Fwd: ScanMail Message...

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 27, 2004
      Hi Karin,

      As to that bad word, I thought that something was wrong with someone's
      (sys admin stuff) their server email scanning. Perhaps I was wrong.
      Except that perhaps their scanning feature does not consider that this
      multi language list and/or that multi language is to come through their
      server.

      I had been experimenting with a mail bouncer. It was supposed to bounce
      back to the party of origin. But I received a few extra of them from
      clips list. Oh well, fine for my experiment, I won't be using that any
      more.

      I guess others get to experiment too, including whoever manages that
      email scanning software on that server wherever it is in out-there-land.

      [ snip about multi language differences as a possibility to trigger a
      mail server's mail scanning software into action ]