My second clip continued

  • Robin Chapple
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2004
      Thanks for the help so far.

      I now find that the HTML generator does not use a standard margin so I need
      the clip to say:

      ^!Replace "margin-left: (Any Value) cm;" >> "margin-left: 0.5cm;" WAIS

      I am sure that is possible but I can't find a mention under "wild card" in
      the HELP pages..

      BTW I am not receiving all messages by email. I had to collect your
      response from the site.

      Thanks,

      Robin

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "John Zeman" <john041650@y...> wrote: