[Clip] Re: Disk replace in Standard

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 12, 2004
      I just got your email Jeff and will respond to you that way from now
      on regarding this thread so we don't clutter up this board.

      But for anyone else following this, here is what is probably wrong.

      Jeff is using the offline URL path to his folder of files. Instead
      of this:

      File:///C:/allgenealogy/all-genealogy-websites/inmontgo/bios/

      He needs to use:

      C:\allgenealogy\all-genealogy-websites\inmontgo\bios\