Re: [Clip] running a clip on an external text file...

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 12, 2004
      Hi Rowel,

      NoteTab's current Regular Expression engine does not do well with
      long or complex RegExp. Also, using the /n new line expression
      often ends with a Out of Memory. Use a perl engine as suggested,
      shorten your expression into pieces doing a few passes, or use
      NoteTab's Clip code instead to work around the problem.