Re: [Clip] Re: Date Math

  • melchior prisi
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2004
      Hi John
      ----- on 06.06.2004 01:23 John Zeman wrote:
      > By the way, when I went to the link you posted it returned a page not
      > found error.

      Here is another Link that should work:
      http://www.bookcase.com/library/software/msdos.util.batch.html

      fdate91c.zip is about in the middle down the page..

      Regards,
      Melchior

      --
      http://loc.alphazwirbel.net
      http://orp.alphazwirbel.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 8, 2004
        I downloaded TimeMath but it only had the Timemath.exe and no help file.
        Does anyone have the help file?
        Thanks,
        Roy

        > > By the way, when I went to the link you posted it returned a page not
        > > found error.
        >
        > Here is another Link that should work:
        > http://www.bookcase.com/library/software/msdos.util.batch.html
        >
        > fdate91c.zip is about in the middle down the page..
        >

        > Regards,
        > Melchior
        >

        > --
        > http://loc.alphazwirbel.net
        > http://orp.alphazwirbel.net

      • John Zeman
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 8, 2004
          --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Roy Herring" <roynancy@e...> wrote:
          > I downloaded TimeMath but it only had the Timemath.exe and no help
          file.
          > Does anyone have the help file?
          > Thanks,
          > Roy

          Like many command line programs, the help is built into the program.
          You can get it by going to a command prompt (a DOS prompt) in the
          directory the timemath program is stored in, and typing one of the
          following:

          To just see the help type:
          Timemath /?

          To output the help to a text file:
          Timemath /? > timemath.txt

          Then press ENTER after either of the above lines.