Re: [Clip] Date Math

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
      At 10:32 PM 6/4/04 -0000, you wrote:
      >Does anyone already have functions to calculate a date N number of
      >days in the past or future?
      >
      >Or Calculate the number of days between two dates?

      Hi Walter,

      This is a previous post on the subject. I downloaded the program and I
      like it really well.

      Date: 2004/02/05 07:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Date figuring?
      From: Mark Partous <mark@...>
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com

      Hello Christine,

      C> Anyway, if someone could direct me or point me to something already
      written,
      C> I'd really appreciate it! I don't want to murder all these seeds!

      Perhaps this can keep you far enough from the electric chair:

      Date Calculator:

      http://members.ozemail.com.au/~jaesenj/software/software.html

      The program is freeware; this message is a sendusapictureofyourflowers-tip
      :-)

      --
      Best Wishes,
      Mark

      Added to otl on 02/07/2004 at 3:40:14 PM.

      END OF PREVIOUS POST TO THE CLIPS LIST:
      =======================================

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê
    • Alec Burgess
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
        Hi Larry:

        I must have missed that the first time it got posted.
        > http://members.ozemail.com.au/~jaesenj/software/software.html is giving
        error 403 now. If you still have the installer or executable could you post
        it somewhere or send it to me zipped? My ISP has recently got very fussy
        about allowing EXE's as attachments to email :-(

        Regards ... Alec