Re: Passing Parameters to Clips

  • Walter
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28 5:23 AM
      Yes, it can be an array if the text you are passing is an array.
      Just make the assignment to the array in the called clip. I do this
      in many functions I have written to create functions with several
      parameters I wish to pass. The only caveat is the original array to
      be passed must contain the ListDelimiter used inside the called clip.

      Example:
      ^!Info ^$MyClip(parm1;parm2;parm3)$

      H="MyClip"
      ;Uses the default List Delimiter of ;
      ^!SetArray %parms%=^&
      Result parm1=^%parms1% parm2=^%parms2% parm3=^%parms3

      WWA