^!DirectPrint

    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2004
      Hi All,

      Is ^!DirectPrint working in WinXP? I getting a error message that
      says the printer "" is not available. Eric told me in the past
      that the printer "Title" doesn't matter.

      ^!DirectPrint "Title" Data

      Prints text directly to the printer, bypassing NoteTab's print
      procedure. Uses default printer settings. Title is the text shown
      in the Print manager and Data is the text to send directly to the
      printer. Data can contain printer control codes.

      FWIW, I have two printers configured to the same printer and I
      have a USB printer setup. Maybe it is the USB.

      H=NoteTab Quick ^!DirectPrint Prints selection if selected, else whole document.
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsEmpty(^$GetSelection$)$ Next else Skip_2
      ^!DirectPrint "HP DeskJet 952C Best Color" ^$GetText$^%Page%
      ^!Goto End
      ^!DirectPrint "HP DeskJet 952C Best Color" ^$GetSelection$^%Page%

      Thanks!

      http://www.clean-funnies.com
      See ya in the funnies!

      sojourner.us/software, notetab.net, fookes.us
      http://www.purewords.org