Re: [Clip] Rename files

  • Ian Rastall
    Message 1 of 18 , May 7, 2004
      On Fri, 07 May 2004 15:13:23 -0500, Larry Thomas
      <larryt@...> wrote:

      >Each of these is a different folder with different files in them to be
      >renamed and the %jobnum% wizard allows Kevin to choose the folder in this
      >group each time he runs it.

      Thanks! I'll mess around with it and come back if (or rather,
      when) I have questions. :-)

      Hope you are well,

      Ian
      --
      http://www.aspipes.org/

      As a hobby, for the last decade or more,
      I've been working on an algorithm to reduce
      all files of any size to 1 bit. Recently,
      I've actually done this several times.
      ("Billy Joe" on alt.video.divx)