good clips do not work

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      Hi everyone,
      I am not sure if this should go on the Clips list or a regular NoteTab list.
      NoteTab seems to be malfunctioning on my computer. Clips that work well on
      other peoples computers often give me a bad output on my computer. Simple
      clips work OK. But the longer ones do not perform as they should. I suspect
      that my NoteTab may be corrupted. How do I replace it. I can go into my
      download area and reload it but it could be a corrupted download, and I will
      lose many pages of work that way. Perhaps I can save some of the data to a
      CD and reload it into the new NoteClip. But what if the problem is in some
      of that data? What is/are your suggestion (s) ?
      Thanks for your help
      Ed