Re: Re: [Clip] help getting started with clip programming

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 4:56 PM
      Jody:
      > You can also sign up for the NoteTab Clips List to get answers to
      > Clip questions, but please do not post there concerning the
      > tutorial. ...

      Now that the clipclass list has been officially terminated, is it ok for new
      users to ask questions (occasionally!) about problems encountered in the
      clipclass? I assume that if it became burdensome the clipclass list could be
      resurected from its anonymous resting place :-)

      Regards ... Alec

      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 6:21 PM
        Hi Alec,

        There is no clip class anymore. It is still best to leave all you guys
        alone with questions about the tutorial. I think I made it clear enough
        in the tutorial now to only ask questions on the Clips list about the
        commands and functions, but not the tutorial itself. :)