Re: [Clip] Convert "Daniel Prince" into "Prince, Daniel"

    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2004
      Hi Daniel,

      I'll give it a try. :) Select the names. If there is more than
      one space between them it will remove the extras. Take out the
      "+" sign if you don't want that.

      ^!Replace "{.*},\s+{.*}" >> "\2, \1" RH

      Here's a freebie. :)
      ^$StrCapitalize("^$GetSelection$")$

      Message 2 of 19 , May 1, 2004
        Hi Daniel,

        Take out the comma on the find side. <g>

        >I'll give it a try. :) Select the names. If there is more than
        >one space between them it will remove the extras. Take out the
        >"+" sign if you don't want that.
        >
        >^!Replace "{.*},\s+{.*}" >> "\2, \1" RH
        >
        >Here's a freebie. :)
        >^$StrCapitalize("^$GetSelection$")$

        Take care,
        Jody Adair

        and even thou doest err some!
        http://clean-funnies.com
        http://notetab.net, http://fookes.us
      • Don Daugherty
        Message 3 of 19 , May 1, 2004
          > I guess I did not make myself clear. What I really want is a clip that
          > will do the conversion to any name. I frequently see names of authors
          > recommended in newsgroups in the (first name last name) format but my
          > library's web page needs names (last name comma first name). I want to
          > be able to just select a name and have the clip convert it.

          Try this as a one line clip: ^!Replace "{[a-zA-Z]+}\s{[a-zA-Z]+}" >> "\2,
          \1" RHI
        • Jeff Scism
          Message 4 of 19 , May 1, 2004
            ^!Replace "{.*},\s+{.*}" >> "\2, \1" RH

            Here's a freebie.
            ^$StrCapitalize("^$GetSelection$")$

            Nice, but it leaves in the comma...

            Jeff
          • Jeff Scism
            Message 5 of 19 , May 1, 2004
              I am convertinmg a LOT of pages to a space saving format (preformatting
              and doing virtual includes) is there a quickie clip that selects
              everything before the (and including) the </head> code, so I can drop
              in a global replacement?n I am using the Control D (Directory replace)
              replacement function in NT Standard.

              (I also want to have it seek and delete all included between "<form...>
              >> </FORM> to remove 5000 freefind search blocks, since I an
              including that as a vertual HTML include.

              --
              ``

              Jeffery G. Scism. IBSSG

              Genealogy is the art of the living haunting the dead,
              If we persist perhaps they will become annoyed
              and tell us what REALLY happened.
              ~~~~
              Message 6 of 19 , May 1, 2004
                Hi Jeff,

                That's why I posted again saying to take out the comma. I was playing
                with it before I sent it watching it switch back and forth with the comma. <g>

                >^!Replace "{.*}\s+{.*}" >> "\2, \1" RH
                >
                >Here's a freebie.
                >^$StrCapitalize("^$GetSelection$")$
                >
                >Nice, but it leaves in the comma...

                See ya in the funnies!

                http://www.clean-funnies.com

                you missed a good joke! 8D

                The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
                http://www.notetab.net

              • Daniel Prince
                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 8, 2004
                  On Sat, 01 May 2004 17:26:12 -0500, Jody Adair wrote:

                  >Hi Daniel,
                  >
                  >Take out the comma on the find side. <g>
                  >
                  >>I'll give it a try. :) Select the names. If there is more than
                  >>one space between them it will remove the extras. Take out the
                  >>"+" sign if you don't want that.
                  >>
                  >>^!Replace "{.*},\s+{.*}" >> "\2, \1" RH
                  >>
                  >>Here's a freebie. :)
                  >>^$StrCapitalize("^$GetSelection$")$
                  >

                  >Take care,
                  >Jody Adair

                  I forgot about this for a while because of health problems. I just
                  now tried to use it and I can't get it to work.

                  How do I add this clip to my utilities library and how do I use it?
                  Thank you for your help.
                  in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
                  it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.
                • Don - htmlfixit.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 8, 2004
                    > I forgot about this for a while because of health problems. I just
                    > now tried to use it and I can't get it to work.
                    >
                    > How do I add this clip to my utilities library and how do I use it?
                    > Thank you for your help.

                    How to use a clip is something they assumed we all intuitively knew I guess.
                    You copy the clip to your windows clipboard (I highlight it, then hold
                    down control while hitting c -- as in copy).
                    Then with the utilities library open, right click where the clips are
                    shown and choose "add from clipboard". Your clip is then in the
                    utilities library. To use it in this case it appears you then need to
                    select a name in an open document, and then double click on the clip in
                    the library pane. That should reverse the names and put the comma
                    between them.

                    Note: if you put clips in the standard notetab libraries, they may be
                    over-written in future updates, so it is always advisable to keep a
                    back-up copy in your own library which can be created by right clicking
                    in the library drop down text box and right clicking, choose add library
                    and you are off to the races. Repeat the above steps to copy it in there.

                    This clip doesn't have long lines, but when copying you sometimes need
                    to rejoin long lines.
                  • Daniel Prince
                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 8, 2004
                      On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:24:54 -0500, you wrote:

                      >> I forgot about this for a while because of health problems. I just
                      >> now tried to use it and I can't get it to work.
                      >>
                      >> How do I add this clip to my utilities library and how do I use it?
                      >> Thank you for your help.
                      >
                      >How to use a clip is something they assumed we all intuitively knew I guess.
                      >You copy the clip to your windows clipboard (I highlight it, then hold
                      >down control while hitting c -- as in copy).
                      >Then with the utilities library open, right click where the clips are
                      >shown and choose "add from clipboard". Your clip is then in the
                      >utilities library. To use it in this case it appears you then need to
                      >select a name in an open document, and then double click on the clip in
                      >the library pane. That should reverse the names and put the comma
                      >between them.

                      That is what I have been doing but all I get is an error message
                      saying:

                      "{.*},\s+{.*}" not found within selected text.

                      I just discovered that the one I had managed to get into the library
                      was the one with the comma. Once I took out the comma it worked but
                      I get strange results if I select a few spaces beyond the name. For
                      example:

                      "China Miéville "

                      becomes:

                      " , China Miéville"

                      Is there any way to avoid this?

                      It looks as if this command I found in the help file should be able
                      to do it but I have not yet figured out how. Here is the command:

                      ^$StrTrim("Str")$
                      Removes blank spaces from the start and end of the specified value.
                      Example:
                      ^$StrTrim(" some text ")$ returns "some text"

                      Can I use this to avoid the problem with the extra spaces in the
                      selection?

                      I have decided I want to change the name this way:

                      China Miéville

                      Miéville, China China Miéville

                      so I changed the clip to this:

                      H="First last to last, first"
                      ^!SetCode %KeepText%=^$GetSelection$
                      ^!Replace "{.*}\s+{.*}" >> "\2, \1" RH

                      ^!InsertCode ^%KeepText%

                      It works but there is one problem. Things do not line up properly.
                      I have tried both tab characters and spaces in the line that looks
                      blank above but things still do not line up. Here is a sample:

                      Miéville, China China Miéville
                      Sawyer, Robert J. Robert J. Sawyer
                      Bujold, Lois McMaster Lois McMaster Bujold
                      Simmons, Dan Dan Simmons
                      Brin, David David Brin

                      Is there a way to get the second column to line up regardless of the
                      length of the name?

                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 9, 2004
                        > It works but there is one problem. Things do not line up properly.
                        > I have tried both tab characters and spaces in the line that looks
                        > blank above but things still do not line up. Here is a sample:
                        >
                        > Miéville, China China Miéville
                        > Sawyer, Robert J. Robert J. Sawyer
                        > Bujold, Lois McMaster Lois McMaster Bujold
                        > Simmons, Dan Dan Simmons
                        > Brin, David David Brin
                        >
                        > Is there a way to get the second column to line up regardless of the
                        > length of the name?

                        I guess the question is what exactly are you trying to do?
                        Give us 15 lines of the input and 15 lines of the desired output.
                        Is this a list of only names? If so why highlight anything.
                        Notetab is a plain text editor, so if you put a tab between things, that
                        won't hold it in staight columns necessarily.
                        If you put a set of spaces of set length, then it will look like the
                        above. You can put a varied lenth of spaces in if you wish.
                        If you are going to use it elsewhere, say in an excel spread sheet, then
                        it wouldn't matter.

                        You might want to check out the csv ed program that we have discussed
                        here recently. It is a great thing for working with delimited files as
                        a companion to notetab. I would have to find that link.

                        You are inserting three tabs apparently between the names.

                        I'll assume you have a list of names like this:
                        China Miéville
                        Robert J. Sawyer
                        Lois McMaster Bujold
                        Dan Simmons
                        David Brin

                        If I use your clip and highlight one name at a time, then I get your
                        result. If one name happens to be further out than the first tab stop,
                        then I get the results you get. Again the use you intend to make of
                        them matters at this point. If it is to display them in text form in
                        set columns, then you might do it something like this:
                        ; by don at htmlfixit.com
                        ; take list of names like this:
                        ;China Miéville
                        ;Robert J. Sawyer
                        ;Lois McMaster Bujold
                        ;Dan Simmons
                        ;David Brin
                        ; reorder it last, first [set width spaces] first last

                        ;go to start of file and
                        ;find the longest line
                        ;set LineLength to longest line
                        ^!Jump 1
                        ^!Set %LineLengthOriginal%=0
                        :LineLengthOriginal
                        ^!Select Eol

                        ^!If "^$StrSize("^$GetSelection$")$" <= "^%LineLengthOriginal%" SKIP_1
                        ^!Set %LineLengthOriginal%=^$StrSize("^$GetSelection$")$
                        ^!If ^$GetRow$ = ^$GetLinecount$ Process
                        ^!Jump +1
                        ; repeat for each line
                        ^!GoTo LineLengthOriginal

                        ; redo each line by placing last, first
                        ; and by padding the original so we
                        ; get uniform columns for display in text view
                        :Process
                        ^!Jump 1
                        :ReformatLines
                        ^!Select Eol
                        ^!SetCode %KeepText%=^$GetSelection$
                        ^!Replace "{.*}\s+{.*}" >> "\2, \1" RH
                        ; here is the magic line ... uniform spaces are created
                        ; by padding KeepText with spaces with right alignment
                        ; from help:
                        ; ^$StrAlign("Str";TextWidth;Alignment[;Pad=False])$ (added in v4.9)
                        ; This function aligns the Str value within a space specified by
                        TextWidth. Alignment values can be Left, Right, or Center. If the Pad
                        parameter is used, a True value adds blank spaces on the right side of
                        Str (if necessary). Examples:
                        ; ^$StrAlign("Test";10;Right)$ -> " Test"
                        ; ^$StrAlign("Test";10;Center;True)$ -> " Test "
                        ^!SetCode
                        %KeepText%=^$StrAlign("^%KeepText%";^$Calc(^%LineLengthOriginal%+15)$;Right;True)$

                        ^!InsertCode ^%KeepText%
                        ^!If ^$GetRow$ = ^$GetLinecount$ End
                        ^!Jump +1
                        ; repeat til tired or out of lines
                        ^!GoTo ReformatLines
                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 9, 2004
                          Hi Daniel,

                          >It works but there is one problem. Things do not line up properly.
                          >I have tried both tab characters and spaces in the line that looks
                          >blank above but things still do not line up. Here is a sample:
                          >
                          >Miéville, China China Miéville
                          >Sawyer, Robert J. Robert J. Sawyer
                          >Bujold, Lois McMaster Lois McMaster Bujold

                          You need to use one real tab and then adjust the tab size till
                          they line up. You need to make the tab size one character bigger
                          than the longest name. Do that in Document | Properties off the
                          main menu so it is just for that document. You need to use a
                          fixed-width font like Courier New.

                          This Clip will convert the tabs to spaces aligning them, but you
                          will not be able to switch back to tabs. It will do a whole
                          document or selected lines. It will work with your 3 tabs, but
                          the spacing is a bit larger than if you were to only use 1 tab in
                          between the names. You can easily change it in the replace
                          dialog: Find "^t^t^t" Replace with "^t" w/o the quotes. (It will
                          also work with two or more spaces used as the delimiter/separator
                          instead of the tab.

                          <--- Copy below this line --->
                          H=Tabs to Spaces
                          ; 12-09-2004, ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
                          ; http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm, Tabs2Spaces jody

                          ; Input data must have columns separated by either a tab
                          ; character or two or more blanks. If you want to have a gap
                          ; in the table, ie an empty cell followed by non-empty
                          ; cell(s), you have to use tabs as column separators around
                          ; that cell. Regards /Claes

                          ^!ClearVariables
                          ^!Set %SelStart%=^$GetRowStart$:1; %SelEnd%=^$Calc(^$GetRowEnd$+1)$
                          ^!IfTrue ^$IsEmpty("^$GetSelection$")$ Next else Start
                          ^!Set %NoSel%=1
                          ^!Jump Doc_End
                          ^!IfFalse ^$IsEmpty(^$GetLine$)$ Skip_2
                          ^!Replace "^p" >> "" SB
                          ^!IfError Next else Skip_-2
                          ^!InsertText ^p
                          ^!Jump 1

                          :Start
                          ^!SetHintInfo Working...
                          ^!SetScreenUpdate Off
                          ^!SetWordWrap OFF

                          ;Make all delimiters tabs
                          ^!IfTrue ^%NoSel% Next else Skip_2
                          ^!Replace "[ ][ ]+" >> "\t" STAIRWH
                          ^!Goto Skip
                          ^!Replace "[ ][ ]+" >> "\t" STAIRH
                          ^!SetListDelimiter ^t
                          ^!SetArray %oldsz%=0
                          ; ^!Jump TEXT_START
                          ^!SetCursor ^%SelStart%

                          ;FIND THE REQUIRED COLUMN SIZES
                          ;Get a line as an array
                          :nextrec
                          ^!Select EOL
                          ^!Set %a%=^$GetSelection$
                          ^!SetArray %new%=^%a%
                          ^!SetArray %newsz%=^%new%

                          ;Make array of field sizes
                          ^!Set %ix%=0
                          ^!Inc %ix%
                          ^!Set %newsz^%ix%%=^$StrSize("^%new^%ix%%")$
                          ^!If ^%ix%<^%new0% Skip_-2

                          ;Merge new and old array
                          ^!SetArray %long%=^%oldsz%
                          ^!SetArray %short%=^%newsz%
                          ^!If ^%oldsz0%>^%newsz0% mergethem
                          ^!SetArray %long%=^%newsz%
                          ^!SetArray %short%=^%oldsz%
                          :mergethem
                          ^!Set %ix%=0
                          ^!Inc %ix%
                          ^!Set %long^%ix%%=^$calc(max(^%oldsz^%ix%%;^%newsz^%ix%%))$
                          ^!If ^%ix%<^%short0% Skip_-2
                          ^!SetArray %oldsz%=^%long%
                          ^!If ^$GetRow$=^$GetLineCount$ InsertSpace

                          ;Get next line
                          ^!Jump +1
                          ^!Jump LINE_START
                          ^!GoTo nextrec

                          ;NOW INSERT SPACES
                          :InsertSpace
                          ; ^!Jump TEXT_START
                          ^!SetCursor ^%SelStart%

                          ;Again pick up a line as an array
                          :nextrec2
                          ^!Select EOL
                          ^!Set %a%=^$getselection$
                          ^!Setarray %new%=^%a%
                          ;Skip record if only one field
                          ^!If ^%new0%<2 nextline
                          ^!Setarray %newsz%=^%new%

                          ;Make array of field sizes
                          ^!Set %ix%=0
                          ^!Inc %ix%
                          ^!Set %newsz^%ix%%=^$StrSize("^%new^%ix%%")$
                          ^!If ^%ix%<^%new0% Skip_-2

                          ;Get nbr of blanks needed and insert them
                          ^!Set %ix%=1
                          ^!Jump LINE_START
                          :nextfld2
                          ^!Find "^t" TIS
                          ^!InsertText ^$StrFill(" ";^$Calc(^%oldsz^%ix%%-^%newsz^%ix%%+2)$)$
                          ^!Inc %ix%
                          ^!If ^%ix%<^%newsz0% nextfld2
                          ^!If ^$GetRow$=^$GetLineCount$ Exit

                          ;Get next line
                          :nextline
                          ^!Jump +1
                          ^!Jump LINE_START
                          ^!IfTrue ^%NoSel% Next else Skip_2
                          ^!If ^$GetRow$ = ^$GetLineCount$ End
                          ^!Goto nextrec2
                          ^!If ^$GetRow$ = ^%SelEnd% End
                          ^!Goto nextrec2

                          <--- Copy above this line --->
                          <--- Right click over a Library --->
                          <--- Choose: Add from Clipboard --->

                        • Daniel Prince
                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 10, 2004
                            On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 10:46:25 -0500, "Don - htmlfixit.com"
                            <don@...> wrote:

                            >I guess the question is what exactly are you trying to do?
                            >Give us 15 lines of the input and 15 lines of the desired output.

                            Vinge, Vernor Vernor Vinge
                            Turtledove, Harry Harry Turtledove
                            Duane, Diane Diane Duane
                            Cassutt, Michael Michael Cassutt
                            Hamilton, Peter Peter Hamilton
                            Haldeman, Joe Joe Haldeman
                            Landis, Geoff Geoff Landis
                            Baxter, Steven Steven Baxter
                            Sawyer, Robert J. Robert J. Sawyer
                            Herbert, Brian Brian Herbert
                            Simmons, Dan Dan Simmons
                            Hendrix, Howard Howard Hendrix
                            Brin, David David Brin
                            Pratchett, Terry Terry Pratchett
                            Bujold, Lois Mcmaster Lois Mcmaster Bujold

                            >Is this a list of only names? If so why highlight anything.

                            I want to highlight the names because I have a list that I
                            periodically add to. I do not want the names that have already been
                            converted to be converted again. Also I put some book names into
                            the list. If I run your clip again I get this:

                            vinge , vinge, vernor vernor
                            vinge, vernor vernor vinge
                            Turtledove , Turtledove, Harry Harry
                            Turtledove, Harry Harry Turtledove
                            etc.

                            Can I limit your script to just selected text, perhaps with
                            ^$GetSelection$?
                            Message 13 of 19 , Dec 15, 2004
                              On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 12:17:01 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]
                              >; that cell. Regards /Claes
                              >
                              >^!ClearVariables
                              >^!Set %SelStart%=^$GetRowStart$:1; %SelEnd%=^$Calc(^$GetRowEnd$+1)$
                              >^!IfTrue ^$IsEmpty("^$GetSelection$")$ Next else Start
                              >^!Set %NoSel%=1
                              >^!Jump Doc_End
                              >^!IfFalse ^$IsEmpty(^$GetLine$)$ Skip_2
                              >^!Replace "^p" >> "" SB
                              >^!IfError Next else Skip_-2
                              >^!InsertText ^p
                              >^!Jump 1
                              >
                              >:Start
                              >^!SetHintInfo Working...
                              >^!SetScreenUpdate Off
                              >^!SetWordWrap OFF
                              >
                              >;Make all delimiters tabs
                              >^!IfTrue ^%NoSel% Next else Skip_2
                              >^!Replace "[ ][ ]+" >> "\t" STAIRWH
                              >^!Goto Skip
                              >^!Replace "[ ][ ]+" >> "\t" STAIRH
                              >^!SetListDelimiter ^t
                              >^!SetArray %oldsz%=0
                              >; ^!Jump TEXT_START
                              >^!SetCursor ^%SelStart%
                              >
                              >;FIND THE REQUIRED COLUMN SIZES
                              >;Get a line as an array
                              >:nextrec
                              >^!Select EOL
                              >^!Set %a%=^$GetSelection$
                              >^!SetArray %new%=^%a%
                              >^!SetArray %newsz%=^%new%
                              >
                              >;Make array of field sizes
                              >^!Set %ix%=0
                              >^!Inc %ix%
                              >^!Set %newsz^%ix%%=^$StrSize("^%new^%ix%%")$
                              >^!If ^%ix%<^%new0% Skip_-2
                              >
                              >;Merge new and old array
                              >^!SetArray %long%=^%oldsz%
                              >^!SetArray %short%=^%newsz%
                              >^!If ^%oldsz0%>^%newsz0% mergethem
                              >^!SetArray %long%=^%newsz%
                              >^!SetArray %short%=^%oldsz%
                              >:mergethem
                              >^!Set %ix%=0
                              >^!Inc %ix%
                              >^!Set %long^%ix%%=^$calc(max(^%oldsz^%ix%%;^%newsz^%ix%%))$
                              >^!If ^%ix%<^%short0% Skip_-2
                              >^!SetArray %oldsz%=^%long%
                              >^!If ^$GetRow$=^$GetLineCount$ InsertSpace
                              >
                              >;Get next line
                              >^!Jump +1
                              >^!Jump LINE_START
                              >^!GoTo nextrec
                              >
                              >;NOW INSERT SPACES
                              >:InsertSpace
                              >; ^!Jump TEXT_START
                              >^!SetCursor ^%SelStart%
                              >
                              >;Again pick up a line as an array
                              >:nextrec2
                              >^!Select EOL
                              >^!Set %a%=^$getselection$
                              >^!Setarray %new%=^%a%
                              >;Skip record if only one field
                              >^!If ^%new0%<2 nextline
                              >^!Setarray %newsz%=^%new%
                              >
                              >;Make array of field sizes
                              >^!Set %ix%=0
                              >^!Inc %ix%
                              >^!Set %newsz^%ix%%=^$StrSize("^%new^%ix%%")$
                              >^!If ^%ix%<^%new0% Skip_-2
                              >
                              >;Get nbr of blanks needed and insert them
                              >^!Set %ix%=1
                              >^!Jump LINE_START
                              >:nextfld2
                              >^!Find "^t" TIS
                              >^!InsertText ^$StrFill(" ";^$Calc(^%oldsz^%ix%%-^%newsz^%ix%%+2)$)$

                              This clip works but it does not stop by itself. Could I have done
                              something wrong when I installed it?

                              Message 14 of 19 , Dec 15, 2004
                                Hi Daniel,

                                >>This Clip will convert the tabs to spaces aligning them, but you
                                >>will not be able to switch back to tabs.
                                >>
                                >><--- Copy below this line --->
                                >>H=Tabs to Spaces
                                >>; 12-09-2004, ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
                                >>; http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm, Tabs2Spaces jody
                                >
                                >This clip works but it does not stop by itself. Could I have done
                                >something wrong when I installed it?

                                I'll have to look into it later. When you reply to posts, please
                                delete parts of the message that are not needed to understand
                                your reply. Thanks!!! Try changing your three tabs to one tab to
                                see if that makes a difference. Also, have one blank line at the
                                end of your list in case the code is not doing that that I added
                                and that is the problem. Are you doing it on a selection or on
                                the whole document?

                              • Daniel Prince
                                Message 15 of 19 , Dec 15, 2004
                                  On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:55:14 -0600, Jody <kjv-av1611@...>
                                  wrote:

                                  >Try changing your three tabs to one tab to
                                  >see if that makes a difference. Also, have one blank line at the
                                  >end of your list in case the code is not doing that that I added
                                  >and that is the problem. Are you doing it on a selection or on
                                  >the whole document?

                                  It stops by itself if I have it do the whole document but not if
                                  there is text selected. It does not matter if there are three tabs
                                  or one or if there are blank lines selected after the text. It just
                                  keeps going with the CPU usage at 100 percent until I hit Alt &
                                  Control.
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Dec 16, 2004
                                    Hi Daniel,

                                    >> Try changing your three tabs to one tab to see if that makes a
                                    >> difference. Also, have one blank line at the end of your list
                                    >> in case the code is not doing that that I added and that is the
                                    >> problem. Are you doing it on a selection or on the whole
                                    >> document?
                                    >
                                    >It stops by itself if I have it do the whole document but not if
                                    >there is text selected. It does not matter if there are three
                                    >tabs or one or if there are blank lines selected after the text.
                                    >It just keeps going with the CPU usage at 100 percent until I hit
                                    >Alt & Control.

                                    Do you have the problem with the following text? Are you in
                                    NoteTab Pro? I tried it in both NoteTab Pro and NoteTab
                                    Standard/Light and cannot get it to fail. (Make sure the tabs
                                    aren't converted in the mail.)

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Dec 16, 2004
                                      On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 05:55:10 -0600, Jody <kjv-av1611@...>
                                      wrote:

                                      >Do you have the problem with the following text?

                                      Yes and the first line was not converted, perhaps because that tab
                                      was converted in the mail.

                                      >Are you in NoteTab Pro?

                                      I use Standard 4.95/np under Windows XP 5.1.