Re: [Clip] Need Clip

  • Dave & Linda Guss
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
      Larry,

      Thank you for your help. This worked great.

      Linda

      Sorry, my mistake. The wizard must be enclosed in double quotes or the
      spaces in the names will cause it to fail. Here is the new clip with the
      double quotes added.

      ______[Copy below this line]_______
      H="Open Folder"
      ;lrt@... e¿ê
      ;04/27/2004, 05:19:53 PM
      ^!Shell "^?{(T=D)Browse to your foldert=c:\}"
      _____[Copy above this line]______
      | right click over the clipbook |
      | and choose "Add from Clipboard" |

      Regards,