Re: [Clip] Need Clip

  • Dave & Linda Guss
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
      Larry,

      Thank you for your help. The clip works for folders with names that have 8 characters or less, but not with more than 8 characters. Is there another way?

      Thank you,

      Linda

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
        Hi Linda,

        At 06:37 PM 4/27/04 -0500, you wrote:
        >Larry,
        >
        >Thank you for your help. The clip works for folders with names that have 8
        characters or less, but not with more than 8 characters. Is there another
        way?

        >Thank you,
        >
        >Linda

        Sorry, my mistake. The wizard must be enclosed in double quotes or the
        spaces in the names will cause it to fail. Here is the new clip with the
        double quotes added.

        ______[Copy below this line]_______
        H="Open Folder"
        ;lrt@... e¿ê
        ;04/27/2004, 05:19:53 PM
        ^!Shell "^?{(T=D)Browse to your foldert=c:\}"
        _____[Copy above this line]______
        | right click over the clipbook |
        | and choose "Add from Clipboard" |

        Regards,