Re: [Clip] Re: Deleting Lines

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 27, 2004
      At 05:17 PM 4/27/04 -0500, you wrote:
      >Larry Thomas wrote:
      >
      > > That means you can do something like this also.
      > >
      > > ^!Jump 10
      > > ^!Select 270
      > > ^!Keyboard Delete
      > >
      > > And you are done in three lines, no sweat.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      >
      >Larry, Andrew,
      >
      >This short 3 line clip will delete lines I think you would rather not
      >delete. The cursor jumps to line 10 then selects 270 additional lines.
      >
      >Andrew wanted to delete, inclusive, line 10 thru line 270.
      >
      >hrs

      You are right of coarse. I did not read his post correctly. I also do not
      take word wrap into account here.

      This clip should fix it all I hope.

      ^!Set %WrapStatus%=^$IsWordWrap$
      ^!SetWordWrap 0
      ^!Set %Start%=^?[Enter Starting Line=]; %End%=^?[Ending Line=]
      ^!Jump ^%Start%
      ^!Select ^$Calc(^%End%-^%Start%+1)$
      ^!Keyboard Delete
      ^!SetWordWrap ^%WrapStatus%