Re: Strange Bug in Search and Replace (regular expressions)...

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2004
      I've been able to duplicate and verify this behavior as well. There
      are other RegExp problems involving NoteTab, for example not all
      Shorthand Character Classes work the way they should.

      It's been quite awhile ago but I seem to recall Eric saying something
      about the less than perfect RegExp engine NoteTab uses. That it's
      not a NoteTab coded thing, rather NoteTab uses an outside 3rd party
      RegExp engine.

      It also sticks in my craw that Eric said he is looking at using a
      much better RegExp engine in version 5 which we're all anxiously
      waiting for.

      John