Re: [Clip] Trigger Left Mouse Button in Windows Control Box

  • graham lawrence
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2004
      Not sure if this is relevant to your objective, but there is an application,
      QuickMacros, that provides superior mouse control, window identification and
      position in window and in screen (to give it its due, QM is the Notetab of
      macro apps).

      Macros you may write for it can be activated by CTRL+SHIFT+key combination,
      ie thru Notetab's ^!Keyboard command.

      There is an earlier free version of this app still available, search for
      Quickm13.zip in search engine. It also can operate the Windows key, which I
      think is unavailable thru Notetab.

      When the QM editor window is open, the upper right portion of its screen
      tracks mouse x and y coords and window idents currently under the mouse
      cursor; really convenient and comprehensive information that as far as I
      know is available from no other app.

      It may cause conflicts with WindowsNT, but works fine with with win98 on.

      graham lawrence

      >From: "kentghansen" <kentghansen@...>
      >To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Clip] Trigger Left Mouse Button in Windows Control Box
      >Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:27:50 -0000
      >
      >Thanks for your quick response. To restate the challenge: Somehow we
      >hope to click the mouse at a certain position on the terminal screen.
      >
      >To restate: I was hoping to find a way to focus not only on the APP
      >but actually on the relevant Windows Control box on the terminal
      >window and then have the mouse 'click' via a keyboard command.
      >
      >Since posting I have discovered Macro Express which seems to have that
      >the ability to specify individual control boxes.
      >
      >http://www.macros.com/tutorial/ME3Tutorial.htm
      >
      >It would be nice to be able to do a similar thing within Notetab.
      >

      > > There is a way to get to the right click mouse menu from NoteTab and
      >it
      > > does work with other applications such as Windows Explorer for
      >example.
      > >
      > > ^!Keyboard Shift+F10
      > >
      > > You need to use ^!FocusApp to bring the application window you want
      >to the
      > > front before NoteTab performs the ^!Keyboard command. If the wrong
      >app is
      > > in focus, then you will get the wrong right click menu.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > Larry
      > > lrt@n... e��
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms � all in one place at MSN Money!
      http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp