Re: [Clip] Clip responding to message box?

  • Don Daugherty
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004
      > My clip runs, manipulates another program, and successfully returns
      > to Notetab, but a Confirm Box is waiting for me.
      >
      > How do I program the clip to respond to the box with a YES answer?

      Something like this might work: At the point in your clip where the "return
      to Notetab" occurs, insert
      ^!Delay 1
      ^!IfMatch "Confirm.*" "^$GetAppTitle$" Next Else Skip
      ^!Keyboard Y
      ^!IfMatch "NoteTab.*" "^$GetAppTitle$" Next Else Skip_-3

      Notes:
      1. This little routine loops until the operation returns to Notetab.
      2. "Confirm.*" must be a regular expression matching the first part of the
      title bar of the Confirm box you are getting.
      3. "NoteTab.*" must be a regular expression matching the first part of the
      title bar of the Notetab program window when the Confirm box closes.