Enhancement idea: Spell checking and OnDocumentClose event

  • jdfmike
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      I may be wrong but I don't believe there are any clip commands to run
      the spell checker against a document. If there aren't then would there
      be any interest in the following:

      - New event: OnDocumentClose
      - New clip command: ^!CheckSpelling

      Although I don't need it for this task, for completeness there should
      probably be an analogous "OnDocumentOpen" event.

      What I want to do is run the spell checker against the current
      document every time I save it.

      PS: If there is a more appropriate venue (such as a bug
      tracking/enhancement database) to post such requests please let me
      know.