Re: [Clip] Beginning with ClipWriter as an amateur

  • RS
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2004
      Hello Patrick,

      At 02/24/04 06:14 PM +0000 you wrote:

      >I am not a programmer but am about to get started in writing
      >a "ClipWriter" program to do the following:
      >[...]

      The NoteTab Clip language is very powerful and flexible, and ClipWriter can certainly help you write and debug clips more rapidly and efficiently --- even make possible writing clips that otherwise most of us wouldn't dare. But there are limits to what you can do with a clip.

      Also, assuming that such a clip were feasible, it would take too much time and effort to write and debug; and its operation, most probably, would not be fast and flexible enough to be practical.

      It is possible that a program I will be releasing soon might meet your needs (one of my beta testers is, in fact, using it for book writing). If you want to receive more information about this program when available, or be notified of the release, you can subscribe to the ClipWriter Notification List, using the link on http://ptools.home.att.net/ClipWriter/cw.htm .

      Best regards,

      Ramon Silvera
      Author of ClipWriter
      http://ptools.home.att.net/ClipWriter/cw.htm