Re: [Clip] Beginning with ClipWriter as an amateur

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2004
      Hi Patrick:

      It might be possible to shoehorn something like this into clips using
      outlines, but before spending a *lot* of time trying especially if you are a
      "non-porgrammer" you might want to look at either Zoot or Ecco (just google
      for either).

      Ecco is freeware, Zoot is fairly expensive (~$100) but has a *very* liberal
      trial use policy.

      More discussion if warrented should be on Off-topic list - do you feel you
      are getting shunted from pillar to post :-)

      Regards ... Alec