Re: Creating new Auto Replace Library

  • summers_bob
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 13, 2004
      Hugo,

      It looks like you and NoteTab are giving my brain as good a workout
      as I get from my square dance homework and in moving dancers on the
      floor. It's good to expand my abilities with NoteTab macros and
      clips since I do often convert text to web pages as a retired part-
      time webmaster.

      I tried the simple clip library as you mentionned (in the previous
      post) and it does work as mentionned. However the AutoReplace
      library is still the most helpful, even if I don't get everything
      lined up absolutely perfectly.

      I received an MP3 player/voice recorder for Christmas and I've been
      recording the patter done by experienced callers. My purpose is to
      work it through with my wooden "dancers" on the table later to see
      all the flow. However, it's just too hard to keep pausing the MP3
      player while I move the wooden "dancers". Thus with NoteTab's
      AutoReplace library, my typing can almost keep up with the MP3
      playback without pausing it so I can capture the entire
      patter "relatively" quickly and create a document to print and work
      through later.

      Thanks for your help

      Bob Summers
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "hugo_paulissen"