Re: Upper case

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
      Hey Dave,
      In addition to what Alan suggested, here's my 2 cents worth. Bear in
      mind it's kind of hard to answer this when we don't know what your
      goal is. It basically appears to me that you want to capitalize the
      preceding non digits to a colon (:) on each line using RegExp. A
      potential problem in doing it with row by row numbers as you have
      could occur depending on whether word wrap was turned on or not.

      So I'm guessing here at what your actual goal is.

      The following capitalizes the non digits preceding a : on each new
      line (after a line break i.e. hitting ENTER) in the entire document
      of any type of text including outlines.

      John

      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off
      ^!Jump DOC_START