Re: [Clip] Date figuring?

  • Mark Partous
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2004
      Hello Christine,

      C> Anyway, if someone could direct me or point me to something already written,
      C> I'd really appreciate it! I don't want to murder all these seeds!

      Perhaps this can keep you far enough from the electric chair:

      Date Calculator:

      http://members.ozemail.com.au/~jaesenj/software/software.html

      The program is freeware; this message is a sendusapictureofyourflowers-tip
      :-)

      --
      Best Wishes,
      Mark
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2004
        Cool! I'll check it out, too.
        Thanks, Hugo. :)
        Christine

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 9, 2004
          Hi,

          http://users.cwnet.com/acummi/temp/eml_fail.txt

          just after my last post to ntb-clips list i received a email entitled "failed mail"

          its content is from my mentioned post.

          like an echo that shouldn't be happening, spam or something

          http://users.cwnet.com/acummi/temp/eml_fail.txt

          "snipped" hopefully anything we care about

          it a text file but loads in web browser ok

          --
          Alan.