Re: Alarm clip please?

  • chrispyewoodcarving
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2004
      Mark - thanks: it never occurred to me there would be programmes... I
      didn't want anything so glamorous. I use Notetab a lot and a simple
      clip therein seemed a neat solution. I'll check them out.
      I appreciate you taking the time.
      Chris

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Mark B." <breaumark@y...> wrote:
      > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "chrispyewoodcarving"
      > <chrispyewoodcarving@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > I need a sort of alarm clip that pops a message up on the VDU
      screen
      > > and plays a sound every so often - say at half hourly intervals -
      >
      > The Typing Injury FAQ lists several such programs:
      > http://www.tifaq.com/software/shareware.html
      >
      > There's also the free Break Reminder:
      > http://www.cheqsoft.com/break.html
      >
      > Do any of these ready-made programs fit your purpose?
    • chrispyewoodcarving
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2004
        Thanks John - I'll keep a copy of this. You may have noticed Mark
        suggesting other ways than clips too, so perhaps that is the way
        forward as you imply too.
        Still I'll give it a whirl, if only because it's magic to me that
        this clever-looking but seeming gobbledigook can make things happen -
        love it!
        Thanks for offering the clip.
        Chris

        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "John Zeman" <john041650@y...>