^!email and variables

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2004
      I have a clip that I occasionally use where I store the body of an email
      message I'm composing in a variable. If I look at this text with

      ^!Info ^%body%

      the text is still formatted appropriately.

      When I use the format
      ^!Email Address;Subject;^%body%

      and the message is sent (in this case) to Eudora, the text does not retain
      its initial formatting and the blank lines between paragraphs disappear and
      there is no more spacing between paragraphs.

      How can I use the
      ^!Email command and maintain the formatting of the initial text?

      thanks,
      Julie