[Clip] Re: run clip from hyperlink

  • Croitoru Dorin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2004
      Hi Julie,
      Thanks for the two links.You have guess my area of interest-how to
      manage a lot of programs on my computer (100-200)from an unique
      center.I am splitted between the two approaches: a) hierarchical(like
      directories) and b) more direct, like google.I prefere b)-no need to
      think too much .
      I recommend you an nice link :
      http://www2.omnitel.net/zdramys/azzcardfile/
      (the home page of AZZ CARDFILE by Antanas Zdramys)

      Regards,

      Dorin