Re: [Clip] Delete thousands of lines

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hi Chuck,

      At 01:36 AM 1/3/04 -0000, you wrote:
      >--- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Larry Thomas <larryt@c...> wrote:
      >
      >Looks interesting. One question, if you happen to know, (otherwise,
      >I'll look further into features). Can I put the processed message
      >back into my Inbox? (It says: Mailbag Assistant complements your mail
      >program without interfering with it or modifying its message files.)

      So far as I know, it does not do anything to any mailboxes. This is
      promoted as a desirable feature for most Mailbag Assistant users. You can
      create separate archives of the email messages which preservices the data
      in your mailboxes and the attachments together or separately as you wish
      but you to need Mailbag Assistant to view these archives. The archives and
      the attachments are made very easy to search. In fact the maqilboxes can
      be searched very easily without archiving by using the program.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê