Re: [Clip] Delete thousands of lines

  • Chuck Anderson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Larry Thomas <larryt@c...> wrote:

      > Hi Chuck,
      >
      > One more post and I am quitting on this for a while. I think that
      you just
      > might be interested in another Fookes Software product that Eric has
      > written called Mailbag Assistant. The latest version (version 3.5)
      handles
      > many different email clients:

      Looks interesting. One question, if you happen to know, (otherwise,
      I'll look further into features). Can I put the processed message
      back into my Inbox? (It says: Mailbag Assistant complements your mail
      program without interfering with it or modifying its message files.)
    • Larry Thomas
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
        Hi Chuck,

        At 01:36 AM 1/3/04 -0000, you wrote:
        >--- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Larry Thomas <larryt@c...> wrote:
        >
        >Looks interesting. One question, if you happen to know, (otherwise,
        >I'll look further into features). Can I put the processed message
        >back into my Inbox? (It says: Mailbag Assistant complements your mail
        >program without interfering with it or modifying its message files.)

        So far as I know, it does not do anything to any mailboxes. This is
        promoted as a desirable feature for most Mailbag Assistant users. You can
        create separate archives of the email messages which preservices the data
        in your mailboxes and the attachments together or separately as you wish
        but you to need Mailbag Assistant to view these archives. The archives and
        the attachments are made very easy to search. In fact the maqilboxes can
        be searched very easily without archiving by using the program.

        Regards,

        Larry
        lrt@... e¿ê