Re: Search for text and wrap with outline header

  • hugo_paulissen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      > I want these dates surrounded with the outline header...

      Malcolm,

      A regular expression can help. Here is one solution:

      ^!Replace "{\d\d\/\d\d\/\d\d\d\d}\n" >> "H="\1"\n" WARS

      Happy new year to you all!

      Hugo
    • Don Passenger
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
        Why don't you just build the page while you are there?

        Malcolm Firth wrote:

        > Dear Friends,
        >
        > I wonder if anyone can help me with trying to compile a clip that would do
        > the following:
      • Malcolm Firth
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
          Actually the page is an export from a journal program, so a clip that would
          take the hassle out of doing this every time would be great.
          Thanks to Don for the regular expression .... I'll try that.
          Malcolm