Re: [Clip] Delete thousands of lines

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi Chuck,

      Sorry. I forgot to give you a website for Mailbag Assistant. It is:

      http://www.fookes.com/

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê
    • Chuck Anderson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Larry Thomas <larryt@c...> wrote:

        > Hi Chuck,
        >
        > One more post and I am quitting on this for a while. I think that
        you just
        > might be interested in another Fookes Software product that Eric has
        > written called Mailbag Assistant. The latest version (version 3.5)
        handles
        > many different email clients:

        Looks interesting. One question, if you happen to know, (otherwise,
        I'll look further into features). Can I put the processed message
        back into my Inbox? (It says: Mailbag Assistant complements your mail
        program without interfering with it or modifying its message files.)
      • Larry Thomas
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
          Hi Chuck,

          At 01:36 AM 1/3/04 -0000, you wrote:
          >--- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Larry Thomas <larryt@c...> wrote:
          >
          >Looks interesting. One question, if you happen to know, (otherwise,
          >I'll look further into features). Can I put the processed message
          >back into my Inbox? (It says: Mailbag Assistant complements your mail
          >program without interfering with it or modifying its message files.)

          So far as I know, it does not do anything to any mailboxes. This is
          promoted as a desirable feature for most Mailbag Assistant users. You can
          create separate archives of the email messages which preservices the data
          in your mailboxes and the attachments together or separately as you wish
          but you to need Mailbag Assistant to view these archives. The archives and
          the attachments are made very easy to search. In fact the maqilboxes can
          be searched very easily without archiving by using the program.

          Regards,

          Larry
          lrt@... e¿ê