Re: [Clip] Re: Delete thousands of lines

  • Dick Gascoigne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Chuck -

      Something I forgot to mention about the clip I sent ...

      When emails are dragged into the desktop folder, they are given the subject line as a file name.

      If you drag multiple files with the same subject from OE to the folder, then each after the first will overwrite the one before.

      You need to process them individually.

      Dick