Re: [Clip] Document to HTML Conversion

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2003
      Hi Lee,

      What I would suggest you do is write a special clip to convert your
      document to HTML the way you want and save it to the library. Then go to
      your other clip that does the mass conversions and remove the ^!Toolbar
      command from that clip and place a ^!Farclip command to your new clip in
      its place. The old clip will use your new clip as a subroutine to convert
      all of your documents the way you want and using the ^!Farclip command will
      allow you to use it from the clipbar. The ^!Clip command frequently fails
      to run from the clipbar because the clipbar loads the clips into RAM and
      runs them from there and thus cannot find the correct library where the
      ^!Clip command is trying to run from. The ^!Farclip command however,
      provides the name of the library so that the clipbar can run it correctly.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê