Re: [Clip] Re: [NTB] {NTB}FormFeed

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2003
      Hi Jody & Rob,

      At 11:31 PM 12/21/03 -0600, you wrote:
      >Hi Larry & Rob,
      >
      >You can also use Document | Insert Page Break.
      >
      >>> In the good old DOS-days I was using QEdit where I could[NTB}
      >>> force a FormFeed by inserting Ascii character 12. Is is
      >>> possible to force an FF in NoteTab by inserting something in
      >>> the document?
      >

      >Happy Tab'n,
      >Jody Adair

      You can also place a page break toolbar button on your regular toolbar by
      clicking your right mouse button on a blank space on the toolbar and
      selecting "Properties" and then selecting "Page Break" from the list or by
      going to the "Toolbar" tab of the options and selecting it. And you can do
      it with a clip using ^!Toolbar Page Break or ^!Menu Document/Insert Page
      Break or ^!Keyboard ^B or ^!Keyboard Alt+D B.

      Eric created a great deal of redundancy in NoteTab !-)

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê