Re: [Clip] moving values around on a line...

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2003
      Hi Alec & Bill,

      >H="date to beg-of-line"
      >^!replace "^{.*},"{\d\d}/{\d\d}/{\d\d\d\d}","[0123456789\.]+".*" >>
      >"\2/\3/\4: \1" rwsa

      If you have a large file there is a chance the RegExp will bog
      out on you. I think I have all the bugs fixed that were sent to
      me in my NoteBlock Library. The Clip, Reorder Fields will do what
      you want provided there are not more than 20 fields in a line
      (but you can edit the Clip to do more if needed). You can reorder
      the fields and delete at the same time. You'll need to know what
      field (as in the number from left to right), so you might want to
      do it a bit at a time.

      http://www.notetab.net/zip/noteblock.zip <-- Library only
      http://www.notetab.net/zip/noteblockbar.zip <-- with Clipbar and icons

      >REGEX rules ! :-)

      Dogz rule, catz make great targets! (:?Þ~~~~~)

      See ya in the funnies!
      jody

      []

      clean-funnies.com, fookes.us, notetab.net
      sojourner.us, purewords.org, sureword.net