RE: [Clip] 1st letter uppercase of each word

  • Timothy Barlow
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2003
      Actually, you don't need a clip to do that. There are two ways to do
      this. First you highlight the text you want to change, then you do
      either of the following:

      1) Click on Modify -> Text Case -> Capitalise
      2) Press Shift+CTRL+K

      (The latter one is faster if you can remember it.)

      I have the same problem, and use this function all the time in Notetab.
      It works perfectly well, and there are several other case functions
      which I find invaluable in Notetab.

      Regards,
      Tim.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2003
        Hi Timothy,

        > ...and there are several other case functions which I find
        > invaluable in Notetab.

        I keep them all on my Toolbar! :) ...at times though the Str
        function equivalents come in real handy!