Re: [Clip] Trying to automate Thumbnails for HTML

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2003
      I have numerous clips that do this type of thing. The funny part
      (assuming you haven't spent too much time on this) is that the basics of
      what you want are already in a stock clip. Wander over to the utility
      library and find the images to HTML clip. Copy it, run it to see what
      it does. Now modify it to only find the thumnail files, and then modify
      it to get rid of the extra stuff you might not want like file size.
      There you go.