Re: [Clip] Keep from unselecting lines

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2003
      Hi Roy,

      Gosh Roy, it occurs to me that this is even more complicated. Are you
      trying to select multiple lines of text and replace them?

      Example:

      These three lines are all selected at once and then you run the clip:

      Line One
      Line Two
      LIne Three

      The clip opens a wizard and you type in "My name is Roy."

      And when the clip is finishsed, nothing is selected but the three selected
      lines have been replaced by:

      My name is Roy
      My name is Roy
      My name is Roy

      In the exact same place the selected lines were located. Is that what you
      are doing?? See how complicated things can get if you do not provide
      enought information.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê