Re: [Clip] Syntax question (I Goofed Again!)

  • Dick Gascoigne
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
      Larry - If it wasn't for you message, I wouldn't even
      have known how to change the Info box width <bg>

      And, thanks to Jody, Michael and I now know that one can resize the Wizard
      box by grabbing the right margin and dragging, or by double-clicking the
      title bar to make it full-screen.

      Dick Gascoigne
      Singapore