Re: [Clip] Syntax question

  • Dick Gascoigne
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2003
      Larry -
      Running NTP 4.95. Your wizard width suggestion only partially works for me

      Using SetWizardTitle to a long string does not change the width of the
      selection box, but it does change the width of the Info box

      I also tried with SetWizardLablel and setting the prompt string. None had
      any effect on the Wizard.

      Am I missing something?

      Dick Gascoigne
      Singapore
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 3, 2003
        Hi Larry & Michael,

        >You can pad a title with spaces but it is my experience that you
        >must have some printable text on the right end of the title.
        >
        >Example:
        >
        >MY LONG TITLE -->>

        :Display
        ^!SetWizardTitle ~^$StrFill(" ";66)$ clean-funnies.com ^$StrFill(" ";66)$~
        ^!Info [L]^%Folder%^%Ext%^p^pLine Number: ^%Line%^p^p^%LineList%

        :-)

        See ya in the funnies!
        jody

        clean-funnies.com, fookes.us, notetab.net
        sojourner.us, notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm