Clip Class

  • Christopher Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
      Sorry if this is out of place. I just had to leave a note and say that I am
      having a blast with Jody's clip class! This is great! I'm really glad you
      pointed me to it! :0)

      -Chris

    • Lee Underwood
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
        Jody,

        I have a copy of your clip class outline but it stops in the middle
        of Lesson 11. The link you gave in the file
        <http://www.notetab.net/zip/clipclass.zip> doesn't work. Could you
        tell me where it is at?

        Lee

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2005
          Hi Lee,

          >I have a copy of your clip class outline but it stops in the middle
          >of Lesson 11. The link you gave in the file
          ><http://www.notetab.net/zip/clipclass.zip> doesn't work. Could you
          >tell me where it is at?

          Actually, it ended at lesson ten. I just never got around to doing
          11-15 which is in the outline, but empty. Maybe someday...

          You are hopefully well on your way by now. Perhaps just trying to
          write Clips for people on this list when they ask will help you
          learn more now on finding different ways to do different things.
          If you want to get it by the new name, it is at the link below
          and called Clip Tutorial since I no longer have time to answer
          questions about it like in the past for people that took the "class."

          http://www.notetab.net/zip/cliptut.zip

          The following comes from NoteTab (remotely) while I'm in my eMail
          program using the ^!PasteBack command via the OnClipboardChange
          event Clip.

          The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
          designed to walk you through Clip writing. It includes "Getting
          Started" (which is a web page with a number of images displaying
          different parts of NoteTab that deals with Clipbooks), making a
          Clipbook Library, adding Clips, and editing Clips, on to more
          difficult Clip writing. Be sure to read the Introduction also.
          Open ClipTut.clb and then click on the ClipTut.otl Outline Clip
          to open the Outline.

          All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
          folder. http://www.notetab.net/zip/cliptut.zip

          You can also sign up for the NoteTab Clips List to get answers to
          Clip questions, but please do not post there concerning the
          tutorial. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

          Subscribe, unSubscribe, Options

          Happy Clip'n! Jody

          http://www.notetab.net http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm
        • Lee Underwood
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 9, 2005
            Jody,

            Thanks. I have been banging my way through it. I'll just keep
            banging. Thanks to you and the group it's really not too bad.

            Lee