Re: [Clip] Select lines between unique text and Add TRML Tags

  • mooneqs
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2003
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Don Daugherty" <daugherty@k...>
      wrote:
      > Following that I think you need something like this:

      Don, thank you for the reply. I did not initially understand the use
      of variables to store the cursor positions. Thanks for clarifying
      that. I have modified your suggested code to start the Replace after
      finding "Table of Contents" as the TOC will not always start with "1".

      3) Find Table of Contents
      :Loop
      ^!Find "^PTable of Contents" CIS
      ^!IfError ExitLoop
      ^!Jump Line_End
      ^!Set %From%=^$GetRow$:^$GetCol$
      ^!Find "^P^P<new>"
      ^!Jump Select_Start
      ^!Set %To%=^$GetRow$:^$GetCol$
      ^!SetCursor ^%From%
      ^!SelectTo ^%To%
      ^!Replace "^P" >> "</a>^P<a>" ACIHS
      ^!Goto Loop
      :ExitLoop

      I have tried to master macro programming a few times and programming
      NoteTab has been my first success. Thank you and others who
      responded.

      Regards,
      Martin O'Neill