Re: [Clip] Clip Libraries

  • thefrank
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 20, 2003
      Hi Don, et.al.,

      I am pleased that folks still find the ColorPalates clip useful.

      I have updated the files now so the links published in the old thread
      will work. Thanks Don.

      I have also updated the install instructions to include a missing
      remark suggested by Charles M Raine:

      "
      Under View/Options/Toolbar, the user needs to Select - Wrap Toolbar
      in order to be able to see the full display of All the swatches on
      the Clipbar.
      "

      Thanks Charles.

      regards to all,