Re: [Clip] reordering clip questions

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2003
      Hi BHCS,

      >Solving some problems with the 'Reorder records' clip
      >
      >Here's a modified copy of Jody's Reorder clip from the NoteBlock library...
      >
      >; Last updated on 06-19-2000, Sojourner@..., jody / 11-5-2003 by BH

      Nice try, but you did just the opposite of me. Your Clip would
      work ok with delimiters containing quotes, but would mess up the
      files that did not have any. <g> I fixed my copy so that it does
      not matter anymore - should work with all delimiters now. (For
      those that don't know what a delimiter is, see NoteTab's
      Glossary. :)

      I also fixed the problem that caused the last line to not be
      edited if there was no empty line under it - last line in
      document empty.

      I changed a few notes too.

      Brian, ^!Jump 1 automatically puts the cursor at 1:1. If you just
      want to make sure it is on the same line, but at the beginning
      you use ^!Jump Line_Start. (I took out the note about the cursor
      having to be on the line you want to start at. It was an old note
      from when it only did a part of the document. I got rid of that
      code a long time ago. I figured one could simply copy/paste and
      lines that they wanted to do if not the whole document.)

      Anyway, just the Library can be downloaded from the first link
      below and Library with Clipbar (icons included at no extra
      charge;) from the second.

      http://www.notetab.net/zip/noteblock.zip
      http://www.notetab.net/zip/noteblockbar.zip
      http://www.notetab.net/zip/ ...at your own risk :)