Re: [Clip] testing for a directory...

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2003
      I would combine the following two lines into one line separated by a
      semi-colon, and change the square brackets to curly brackets:

      ^!Set %foldername%=^?[Folder to Save To?]
      ^!Set %filename%=^?[File Name?]

      ^!Set %foldername%=^?{Folder to Save To?};%filename%=^?{File Name?}

      This way if the file doesn't contain HTML tags, the user will see the info
      box immediately instead of after the wizard pops up.

      From Help:
      When input fields are defined using the square bracket format, the Wizard
      is displayed before the first Clip instruction is executed/evaluated. The
      Wizard is built from all such fields encountered in the script. That is how
      and why you may see multiple input fields in a single Wizard as soon as you
      click on the Clip while others using curly braces may take a little while
      to pop up.

      Julie