Re: SAVE AS DEFAULT

  • funkysmama
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2003
      Hi Jeff --

      If I understand what you're asking, and you're using a template, all
      you have to do is put the following in the first line of you tpl file:

      = DocTemplate "Page%0.3d.htm"

      or

      = DocTemplate ClipCode "Page%0.3d.htm", if you're using code within
      the template.

      Does that answer your question?

      -- Funky's Mama