Re: [Clip] document move from one Notetab to another?

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2003
      Just hints, not "such a beast" :-)
      The key will be the command-line parameter:
      /INST=InstanceID Opens a new instance of NoteTab (even if multiple instances
      is disabled) or activates the instance matching the InstanceID text. Use
      quotes around InstanceId if it contains spaces. Multiple instances are
      disabled in instances opened through this method, and documents are not
      automatically reopened. Example: NoteTab /INST="HTML Editing"

      Then to launch current document in another instance something like:

      ^!"path_to_notetab\notepro.exe" /INST="other instance" ^**

      eg.
      ^!"C:\Program Files\Notetab\notepro.exe" /INST=special ^**

      You'd then (in the clip or manually) close it in the Notetab from which you
      started.
      This would start a new instance named "special" or open a new tab in it if
      already running. You might also find it useful to specify the INI file to be
      used: /INI=FileName

      Regards ... Alec