[Clip] more csv file questions

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      Hi Bill:
      cc. Notetab Offtopic list

      A non-Notetab suggestion - I don't know whether it would faster than what
      you are doing with your current DB but with CsvDB and Notetab clips in some
      combination it might prove useful ...

      This was originally recommended by David Elliot on Clip list (May-2003) in
      thread: "MultiDimensional Arrays"

      > Incidently, for those of you who use CSV files, there is a great CSV
      > editor by Sam Franke that can be found at
      > http://home.hccnet.nl/s.j.francke/t2t/text2table.htm

      It might be worth having a look at for this kind of problem.

      Regards ... Alec